Our Spark/Evergreen circulation system is now up and running! Patrons will see only a few changes associated with the new and improved system, but these are important ones, so please take note:
- Patrons who have provided an email address will now receive automatically generated email courtesy notifications when items are coming due, and also when items are overdue and when items placed on reserve have become available.
- Each patron is now able to set up an account by going to our website, www.coudersportlibrary.org; click on the Catalog link in the upper right corner; click My Account to view or set up an account. You’ll need the five-digit barcode that’s on the back of your Library card (call us if you need the number) and a PIN (this is initially automatically generated, and is the last four digits of the telephone number you supplied when signing up for your Library card). You may change the PIN if you wish.
- Once your account is set up, you can view the items you’ve checked out, opt in to view your checkout history beginning from the day you opt in, renew items online (provided they do not exceed the maximum renewals), place an item on reserve, search the catalog (you can also do this without setting up an account), and see any notes we may have placed to your attention (ie., You left your umbrella at the Library!) Of course, we’re still available by phone and at the Library to renew books, help you locate items and answer questions — feel free to call us at 274-9382, or stop in!
- Another important note: DVD checkout periods have changed. New DVDs (denoted by a sticker in the upper right corner of the case) circulate for two days, no renewals permitted. Collection (older) DVDs and multi-episode sets now circulate for one week instead of two; these are renewable once. The Library continues its policy of not charging fines on overdue books (Please feel free to help the Library by donating to the Conscience Fund!); however, a fine of $1.00 per day is still assessed on any overdue DVDs. Please be sure to return your DVDs on time!
- If you have any difficulty setting up an account or searching our catalog, please allow us to assist you!